Lohman’s Landing was the main entrance of river commerce into Jefferson City. Lohman’s warehouse was constructed in circa 1850 and is one of the last remaining buildings on the city’s waterfront of the 19th century. The building, in its prime, was a busy hub of governmental and political activity. Prost Builders completely renovated and restored this historic structure under the direction of the State Historical Preservation office. It’s now used as offices for Historic Preservation.